Saturday, April 6, 2013

Easter 2013

 
This Easter we spent with my family in Atlanta. We got to spend some quality time with my newest nephew Brooks who is 4 months old.
 




 
Jake and his Easter loot.



 
The grandparents with the boys.


 
Brooks with his Daddy

 
Me with the boys.

 
Sweet cousins. Jake is 4 1/2 and Brooks 4 months


 
The days following coming back from Atlanta have been crazy. We were off Monday to travel back. Wednesday morning on the way to work Jake ate a bad banana and threw up all over the car. Luckily other than cleaning out the car and throwing everything in the laundry he was ok the rest of the day. The above picture is of him at the greenway as we took a little walk/bike ride in the nice weather.
Thursday school got out early because of bad weather.
 
Next week is kindergarden screening on Friday. I am taking the day off to spend with Jake and then take him down to Rock Hill for the weekend so that Josh and I can attend work events on Saturday.
 
Crazy that we are already upon kindergarden. I have loved his school and the fact that he is in Marion with me (although at times it would be nice if Josh could go get him every so often). His kindergarden graduation is May 31st. I think it will hit me then that he is really growing up!
 
I love this age where he and I can spend quality time together. We watched Rise of the Guardians last night and went and got frozen yogurt at Dilishi (which is our "thing").
 
He is a very sweet and sensitive boy. So smart (but don't we all think that about our kids?)He cracks me up. He is a homebody. He says " I LOVE YOU" a million times a day. We are his best buddies.
 He is playing soccer locally these days and participating in swimming lessons at the Y.
 
On the football front, FINALLY App State is going to the.....
 
SUNBELT.
 
 
We are so excited to be visiting 3 places we have previously lived:
 
TROY
ATLANTA (my hometown)
SAN MARCOS
 
I am excited to show Jake where he was born and visit old friends!
 
 

No comments: