Sunday, August 18, 2013

i phone dump catching up

So warning. Picture overload. I always have this habit of letting all the pictures sit on my iphone and then having to do a large iphone dump to catch up with life.

Life has been busy and its about to get busier.

My neice Peyton's 3rd birthday party in Rock Hill








We also went over to my brother in laws to watch as they cut down a tree in the back yard. 






Little kid table. We have finally gotten to the point that they all can sit by themselves and eat:)


My mom came down to go to the heart doc with me in Winston and she also got to see Jake's end of the summer program at Camp.



Birthday weekend!


Me and my bestie Mandy. Love her. Time with your bestie is food for the soul.


Cousin weekend:)









Small birthday celebration. The big 33 spent with friends. 

Some birthday goodies on my b-day from coworkers/friends.


 This birthday cake they lied to me and said Jake was hurt to get me to the the other end of the facility Ha!

Roses from Josh

I got a pair of free Drexel Community Fair tickets from a lady who works for me. Jake and I had a blast. 





My boys this morning. They wanted to wear their matching shirts to church. :)


We have a big milestone coming up with Jake going to kindergarten in a week! We finally found out his teacher will be Mrs. Crump and we heard she was really good so I am happy.

I hope he makes a lot of new friends and I hope this coming year I can find a job closer to home since Jake has always been with me in Marion. We shall see what God has in store for us.


No comments: