Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Day

Well I feel that I am on a roll. Posting 3 days in a row! Too bad I am off to Atlanta today and not back for a week.

Today is Valentine's Day and I barely got to see my Valentine as he left for work early as I was still sleeping. I took the day off to travel to Atlanta to leave Jake with my mom while I catch a flight tomorrow morning for San Antonio for a conference for work.

I did leave a gift from Cheryls.com for my wonderful husband to open when he gets home.

He left some small valentines for us near the coffee pot this morning.


(Sorry I couldn't get the picture turned the correct way)


Jake and I made some Valentine's treats for my staff on Sunday. I have made these Pintrest treats with Rolos before. This time I used white/dark chocolate kisses and Peanut butter and Cherry m&ms.



Sad to be leaving my family for 4 and 1/2 days but I know I will be happy to see my old friends and coworkers after 3 years and eat some yummy mexican food.

No comments: