Saturday, January 24, 2009

More pictures of Boone....














































































































So far today Josh and I went by the stadium (on the right), walked around campus and went to the bookstore so we could get Jake a shirt and I got a shirt and workout pants. Then we took a walk around the stores downtown (the picture of the honey buns) then we went to Blowing Rock where Winterfest is going on (ice sculpture) and then we went to the very beginning of the Parkway and took some pretty pictures of the mountains. It was so cold we got back in the car to grab some Chik-fil-A and then back to the Broyhill Inn to rest up before the basketball game tonight (although I might try to go walk around in the cold for exercise)










2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Girl...i know it's bad to be jealous, but I'm jealous! I'm so excited for y'all.

Lynsey said...

I miss boone! How did everything go? Are y'all going to be calling Boone your new home soon? Let me know! I can't wait to hear all the details.