Monday, January 19, 2009

6 months, 2 days
























































































































Here are a few pictures from the weekend. I cut my hair shorter, we went to a football recruiting dinner and I have posted pics of Jake and his friend Ryder ( who is exactly 7 weeks younger) Jake loved to grab his shoes. Josh is already having Jake sport Appalachian gear, as our trip to Boone is on Thursday and it will be final a week from today if we are moving to Boone.
Jake is also sporting yellow from his Steelers outfit while he was watching the Steelers win over the Ravens:) The picture of teh large chair/couch is a deal I found at the Pottery Barn Outlet for $140 dollars which I then Scotchgarded to protect it from drool. The outlet is one thing I will miss about living here (that and there is no Target for at least 60 miles).

1 comment:

Lynsey said...

Let me know how the trip to Boone goes! Hope you are ready for unpredictable weather (all year long), goodbye target.. hello walmart and you must eat at Mountain House! It is a must! Brian and I will come up and see you guys!