Sunday, January 11, 2009

Almost 6 monthes!




























































































This Saturday Jake will be 6 months old and this wednesday Josh and I will have been married for 3 years! Jake has begun to roll over in his sleep, yesterday I took pictures of him playing with diapers as we are trying to change him. He really likes his exersaucer as we finally figured out the seat ( I bought it on clearance without directions) so that he can see all the toys. I also took a few pictures in his " i love my aunt" shirt. Josh took some pictures of Jake and I sleeping today. We were supposed to be watching th esteelers game but I fell asleep while trying to get jake to sleep. Also, I took a few pictures of the cute kinder cheerleaders at the kinder basketball game. I am in charge of a 466 participant basketball league that has been kicking my butt.


























As for the Boone update....we are flying out there on January 22nd, 2009 to check the place out so we should know something final after that.

No comments: