Monday, August 11, 2008

If anyone can help me figure out how to write the blog and post the pictures underneath them that would be helpful. I am learning as I go. It has been a busy 3 and a half weeks with jake. I can't believe he is almost 1 month old. I have to give thanks to my wonderful husband, Josh, who has weathered the storm of this past few weeks, I won't put details here but those who know would understand. I want to thanks my parents for coming out to help me that first week when we were so sleep deprived, especially I want to thank my mom for all of the cooking, cleaning and support that she has given us the 2 times that she has flown out. I don't know what we would have done without her help.

We are looking forward to having Josh's parents come in this Saturday to meet Jake and spend time with us I am sure they will be just as supportive and as much help as my parents were.

Thank you to everyone for your gifts, well wishes and calls. I will try to keep up with everyone and I am sorry if I have not gotten back to you yet. I can't wait to get to Atlanta in September to see my friends and family.

2 comments:

Lynsey said...

There is a little picture icon where you upload the pictures to your post. I'll try and give you a call sometime this week and walk you through it. Hope all is going well.

Mary-Kate Wells said...

Congrats! He is so precious... love all of the pics.Really a cute baby boy! Thank you for being so supportive to my brother and his family.Just knowing people care means a lot. Will be thinking about you as you continue your journey in montherhood.

Mary-Kate