Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Cute pics






Thought I would update with some of the cute pics we have taken in the last week. One is in the cute football outfit my Aunt Susie gave us ( hopefully it will be cool enough to wear it to one of the night games). I also FINALLY caught a picture of him laughing. It seems we never have the camera ready at the right time. I also put one of him yawning, with him putting his dukes up and one of the great diaper bag my best friend Mandy sent me which you can see is well used.

Jake is 5 weeks 5 days today and is starting a little colicy stage. We have tried running the vaccum, nursery songs on CD and walking around with him. Some work more than others, for a time period. It usually lasts in the window of 9pm - 12am. But last night I tried the Dr.Brown's bottles and he went right to sleep after he ate so we were in bed a little earler ( didn't try that method until 11pm).

2 weeks from today I will be in the ATL !

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He is getting cuter and cuter! I love your diaper bag. Good shot...that's the stuff no one shows!