Thursday, August 21, 2008

5 weeks



Jake is 5 weeks old today! Time seems to have gone by fast as we look back. He is sleeping 3-4 hours at a time most days which is good and eating quite a lot. Josh's parents came to visit for the week and have helped by watching Jake, cooking and giving me some time to run errands. They also got him a bunch of cute clothes. Jake also had his first night away from home as they had him stay the night were they were staying so Josh and I could go out for a birthday dinner. This actually made me really sad, the apartment was so quiet with him gone. But at least he was in good hands.

I will try to post more often to tell stories of daily happenings if I can. I am very excited to go home to Atlanta in 2 1/2 weeks to see my friends and family and have them meet Jake. I will also have my brother-in-law Tim visiting and get to meet my sister-in -law to be Trisha.

As you can notice in the pictures I decided to color my hair back to almost its natural shade which is pretty dark but I actually like it and the up keep is easier.

I will continue to post more pictures and try to figure this blog thing out ( thanks Rachel for giving me directions but I still couldn't figure it out). Missing everyone back east but lucky to have such great friends here and our respective workplaces.

I can't believe football starts a week from Saturday here. So GO STEELERS! GO BOBCATS! GO DAWGS!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

adorable! So glad you posted more pics. He's really cute, your hair looks fabulous. I'm so glad that you and Josh had some time to yourselves, and that you have some friends there. Have a blast in ATL!

blogger said...

learn a chinese , learn me, IT key
I come from China, I have a dream, we come from different countries have different color. We hope that the foreigners understand the culture and thinking. Space distance can not stop our hearts closer together, through the network we are here together, which is a platform to welcome you all to visit! My blog site: http://it-key.blogspot.com .
My E-mail: liuxuntao@gmail.com. Welcome to visit again, if you want to apply for my blog Link, please contact me! Thanks!