Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Catching Up


Catching up yet again on this snow day at home early


Here is a short video of Jake playing basketball. Jake will be starting t-ball next at the end of March, Josh is going to coach his team:) I am glad that Josh has the opportunity to do this.


Mom and dad came up in February to watch Jake play basketball




By the end of the year I had put 100,000 miles on my Honda Civic, 3 years and 2 weeks after I got it.


Jake's new favorite game is Checkers, he has become pretty good at it and also plays on his kindle.


Jake has gotten trouble at school for talking every week or two. So this is what we decided to have him do as part of his punishment. 

1 comment:

Preppy Pink Crocodile said...

The punishment is so cute! Ha. I love that you have a little chatterbox. :)

KK