Sunday, July 7, 2013

Chicago 2013


Last weekend Jake and I met up with my parents, sister, Stephen and Brooks in Knoxville, TN and made the 12 hour drive to Chicago. 



The night before we left



Brooks and Grandpa


Jake (almost 5), Brooks (7 months)  and Grandpa













Jake and I took a day and went to the Lincoln Park Zoo












We also went to Oak Brook Outdoor Mall for a little shopping. Jake said " I wish we could do this more often" :)


The Brantleys in the water


Jake and I at dinner at Maggiano's with everyone




Jake (almost 5 ) Charlotte (3)


Nellie (6), Charlotte (3) and Jake (5)


Brooks loved playing with Grandpa's hair


A couple of days after we came back it was July 4th and Josh and Jake and I went to see Despicable Me 2 and get some frozen yogurt. 

No comments: