Thursday, June 13, 2013

Kelly's Korner Link-Up Show Us Your Singles!

So I LOVE setting friends up.

I have been wanting to send my friend (and neighbor) Leah up for some time now. So I linked up with Kelly's Korner for her "Show Us Your Singles Day". 



My friend Leah is a thirty year old southern girl from western North Carolina (just north of Hickory, NC). She is a dedicated teacher and dependable friend. She attended Appalachian State University then UNCG for her masters degree in music education.

Leah enjoys hanging out with friends and family in a low-key environment. She loves hosting! She’s an awesome aunt to her three handsome nephews and princess niece.



She also enjoys walking and exercising and is generally health conscious. Leah is also interested in travel, but is especially keen to the beautiful NC mountains. She is a strong Christian. Her two favorite foods are dark chocolate and fresh pineapple. 






I think she would be an awesome match for some wonderful Christian guy. So e-mail her if you think you have someone in mind !


Lindsey:)

1 comment:

BaptistGuy24 said...

Not sure if comments are getting to you as they seem to disappear after leaving one. I can be reached at this profile name in all small case letters with gmail on the end.