Thursday, January 31, 2013

Linking up with Kelly's Korner Singles!!

I have always wanted to do this for someone and I finally have the chance:)

Kelly's Korner blog is having their "Show Us Your Singles" Day!

Leslie works for me at the Front desk at the local Y. Everyone knows Leslie it seems and she has such a great personality! When I thought of someone I wanted to do this for I immediatley thought of Leslie.

 
Leslie is the girl that all guys wish they had. She has a deep love for GOD that shines through while she teaches Kindergarden on a dailey basis.

 
 She would do anything for the people she loves. She is a big bundle of fun.

 
Not only is she fun but she is smart. She has her Masters in Elementary Education.

 
She has traveled to every continent except Austraila and Antartica. She went to London during the summer of 2012and watched the Olympics.



 After being around her for 10 minutes, you will feel like you have known her your whole life.

If you are interested in connecting with Leslie please leave me a comment!

1 comment:

Preppy Pink Crocodile said...

Aw- good luck to her! There are always lots of cute southern boys on there!

KK