Sunday, July 15, 2012

Jake's 4th Birthday


Yesterday was Jake's 4th Birthday Party. I can't believe another year has gone by! He is growing up too fast. Although I am glad that the party planning is over, it always stresses me out since we live in one town and he goes to school in another town an hour away it always makes it hard.







This was the spiderman cake and cupcakes that I had R.A.Z's bakery make this year. The sad thing was that the party moved along so fast that we forgot to cut the cake since all the kids got cupcakes. So I am hoping to use the cake on his actual birthday on Tuesday in his classroom.




This is a picture of my sister who is 19 weeks pregnant and just found out it will be a BOY. Excited to have another nephew, especially with it being on my side.


These are my two cute nieces Thea and Peyton who will be turning 2 soon.


Me and Thea





 Party decorations


 My mom and the bounce house we have at the Y


My Child Watch coordinator and 2 of her 3 girls



All of the kids got to make superhero masks and went home with either a cape I made or fairy wings.


Our neighbor Sydney


Jake's friend Cayden trying on his cape




My sweet birthday boy


This is when my in-laws got here. 4 kids under 2 in one car, it was a long ride to say the least but we are thankful they took the over 2 hour trip and made the party.


Present time


kids eating and making spiderman necklaces

 This is a picture of my brother in law Stephen and my nephew T.J. (not related).

On the right side is a picture of Uncle Stephen showing Jake how to use the NERF gun he gave him for his birthday.

1 comment:

Julie Rogers said...

Just found you via Blissful and Domestic---looking forward to reading more! Happy 4th Birthday...my oldest hits his 4th in December, it goes so quickly! Come check us out at http://www.thechirpingmoms.com!

-Julie