Sunday, November 13, 2011

When I am 5






Jake thinks that when he is 5 the world will change. He will be able to drink coffee, ride a motorcycle, pretty much anything he wants, its the magical age. So when he asks to do something and I say no his response is "when I am 5 I will be able to".

He also thinks of Santa Claus and God along the same lines. He thinks they are both watching and tells us sometimes that God told him he didn't have to do whatever I am asking.

He pretends a lot at this age.

A funny story this morning was after Jake and Josh went to church they had to stop by a couple of places to find a newspaper for me for coupons. After the 3rd store Jake says to Josh "Daddy, this is ridiculous" and he wanted to go home. LOL.

Josh will be getting braces in the coming weeks so we will see how that goes.

We are playing Elon this weekend and I am headed off to Atlanta for the week of Thanksgiving and hopefully App will get a bye that week and join me later in the week.

No comments: