Sunday, November 21, 2010

Shutterfly Christmas Cards

We just got back the great family photos taken this year by Monica Reid Photography, who also did our photos last year. Now it was time to figure out where we were going to get our Christmas photos printed this year....
in comes Shutterfly. They are doing a sweet promotion where they give bloggers like me, 50 free Christmas cards just for blogging about them! Those that know me know I am always in for a deal, especially when it's free :)

So I took a look at their website and here are a few designs I might try:






Honestly, just picking 4 to show only 4 designs I loved was hard. They have so many choices:
We also are looking at doing a few calendars as gifts:
Ordering and personalizing these cards, calendars and other gifts are so simple. I have so many friends who rave about the ease of using Shutterfly so I am defiently looking forward to using them this year.
So take a look at them for your own family, I am sure that you too will find that there are many choices, the hardest part (after getting the right picture) is finding your favorite card!









No comments: